CEREC Same Day Dental Crowns for Ultimate Convenience
CEREC is advanced dentistry software that allows our doctors to perform all of the steps necessary to design, create, and place your crown in a single visit. You never have to wear a temporary crown again. CEREC takes advantage of advanced dentistry technology to condense a three-week process into a one-hour visit. Here’s how the process works:
- Your tooth is prepared for a crown by removing decay or addressing a fracture.
- A digital impression of your tooth is taken and transmitted to 3D CAD software.
- Our doctors design your new tooth and transmit the specifications to a milling machine.
- A ceramic block in your preferred shade is placed in the machine and sculpted into your new crown.
- Your new crown is permanently bonded in place.
Laser Dentistry for Greater Comfort and Faster Recovery
Laser dentistry is a safe and effective method of treatment for many conditions of the soft tissue and is also useful in teeth bleaching, as it hastens the effects of the active ingredients. Our doctors use the Ivoclar Odyssey Laser for treatment of the soft tissue, such as laser gum surgery. Laser dentistry for the treatment of gum disease offers numerous benefits, including:
- Minimized discomfort, swelling, and bleeding
- No need for incisions or sutures
- Faster recovery time
- Less risk of gum recession
- Regrowth of bone tissue encouraged
Cone Beam Technology and Guided Implant Surgeries
CT scans and cone beam imaging systems generate 3D, high definition x-rays to help us better diagnose and treat various conditions. These images provide a more detailed look at the anatomy of the mouth and allow us to create more effective treatment plans. Cone beam technology also uses up to 10 times less radiation than traditional x-rays and produces images within seconds.
We also utilize cone beam scans to assist with dental implant surgeries. With this technology, we can plan out the procedure virtually before actually placing the implant itself. This allows us to protect your nerve endings and minimize discomfort for a more precise, safe and efficient overall experience.