Preserve Your Comfort and Appearance With Invisalign®
If you have always wanted a straighter smile but have been putting it off because you do not want to wear metal braces, Invisalign® might be for you. This orthodontic technique uses clear, comfortable plastic aligners to guide your teeth into place.
Schedule a consultation to enjoy:
- Made of a soft, pliable plastic that will not irritate or tear soft tissue
- Barely visible, clear aligners
- Removable aligners for easy brushing and flossing
- No diet restrictions, simply remove your aligners to eat meals
- Few visits to the dentist needed
- Straightens like braces
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Our doctors will help you determine whether Invisalign® is right for you and then create a treatment plan based on x-rays, photos, and a model of your mouth. Our doctors will give you a detailed plan, which includes treatment time and cost.
Movement of your teeth is accomplished in phases of two-week time periods. Each custom aligner will be worn and then disposed of after two weeks, bringing you closer to your goal of a gorgeous, even smile. Dentist’s visits are scheduled every six weeks so that we can monitor your progress and the health of your teeth and gums.
Can Invisalign® Correct Your Smile?
Often, patients believe that braces are the only way to treat complex dental issues, but Invisalign® has the ability to correct a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Gapped or widely spaced teeth
- Crowded and crooked teeth
- Over and under bites
- Cross and open bites
Schedule an Appointment