Popular Methods of Cosmetic Dentistry to Make Over Your Smile
Porcelain Veneers are thin shells designed to cover the front surfaces of your teeth. Permanently bonded into place, veneers can change the color, size, and shape of your teeth, giving you the Hollywood smile you have always wanted. Veneer design and placement typically take three weeks. You will leave our office with a beautiful, new smile.
Cosmetic Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening is one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways to look years younger. With professional teeth whitening, you can select your desired shade of brightness. In-office teeth whitening typically takes only an hour to achieve extraordinary results. However, if you prefer a more gradual brightening, an at-home kit may be more suitable for you.
- Professional teeth whitening kits are far superior to those found in drugstores for the following reasons:
- Pro whitening agents are more intense, with more of the active whitening ingredient.
- Trays are customized to fit so the gel stays on your teeth, where it should be.
- Custom mouth trays are much more comfortable to wear than one-size-fits-all drugstore trays.
- Our dentists can monitor your teeth to ensure the health of your gums and enamel.